About ServiceMagic’s Screening
ServiceMagic pros must pass our rigorous background screening in order to receive the ServiceMagic Seal of Approval.
- We put service professionals to the test with our rigorous screening process.
- We require state-level trade licensing when applicable.
- Your neighbors rate and review thousands of our service professionals each week, so you can make a more informed decision-one you won’t regret later.
- The average rating score of our pros is 4.5 out of 5 stars!
- In the unlikely event that things don’t go as you planned, we try to help resolve the situation. Since 1999, we’ve connected 15 million consumers to professionals and we receive complaints less than one tenth of one percent of the time.
Note: Member service professional information, as described above, is confirmed at the time of the service professional’s enrollment in the ServiceMagic Network, and may change or expire over time. While ServiceMagic attempts to maintain accurate and up-to-date information, and confirms changes when notified, we cannot guarantee that profile and screening information is accurate or up-to-date. Therefore, we recommend that before working with a service professional, you verify that information presented is still current and/or acceptable to you. Click here for our terms and conditions. Last updated: 1/22/10.